The following regulations are intended to ensure the peace and safety of our guests.
We will be grateful if you could follow these rules during your stay.
- Check in opens at 14:00 and guests must check out before 10:00 on their final day. A late check-out fee may be charged.
- On arrival, please pay for the whole period of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation of a previously booked stay, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Inside the cottages, to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, there is a total ban on frying fish and smoking.
- Persons not registered as guests in our park may stay only with the consent of the owner of the facility.
- The owner of the park is not responsible for valuables left in the houses.
- On check-in a refundable deposit of PLN 300 is required.
- The guests of the park bear full financial responsibility for damage and destruction to the park property caused by their fault.
- Please do not leave children unattended. Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety of their charges.
- Please keep quiet at the resort between the hours of 12 AM to 6 AM. We ask that the behaviour of the Guests should not disturb the peace and comfort of other people staying at the park.
- We kindly ask you to submit any comments and observations regarding your stay in our park.
We wish you a peaceful and safe holiday.